Everyone wants to have some love in their lives, some in large quantities and others just a slice of that wonderful four-letter cake. If your thing is to meet people and get to know each other in a slower and more leisurely way this app is for you. Zoosk Dating Site Review:
We do not rule out the possibility that a serious relationship can be established within this popular app, however, it is very regularly used by casanova members or summer romance seekers.
This network promises its users to meet other people and possibly have a casual date, technically, its focus is spontaneous dating.
How does Zoosk work?
Zoosk, or zoosk.com, is a platform that was launched in 2007 in the state of California, U.S.A. for the traditional purpose of online dating for Americans and international audiences. Nowadays, it has an application that can be downloaded through Google Play and Apple App Store.
Currently, it has 35 million users who exchange an average of 3 million or 3.5 million messages per day (i.e., it is an active network). Despite the above mentioned in the introduction, the user enters a jungle, where you can get everything, casual dating, friends, or perhaps a serious relationship.
The registration process is very simple where you only need to provide the following:
- Your gender.
- Your sexual preference.
- Your date of birth.
- Your email address.
- Your password.
Then comes a round of very simple questions based on likes, hobbies, and interests. All of this is to help match you with other users of this network. Let’s see what these questions are:
- Where do you live?
- Upload an image (you can skip this step).
- What is your body type?
- Do you have children?
- What is your highest level of education?
- What is your ethnic background?
- How tall are you?
- What is your religion?
- Do you smoke?
Once you have completed this registration process, you can begin to dive into Zoosk and enjoy this adventure.
What does the Zoosk profile include?
Apart from the traditional such as: messaging, search, photos, and basic data (name, surname, age, sign, date of birth, profession, etc).
It has an account status (to know if you are connected or if the user is very active in Zoosk), and you can verify your account with Facebook. It is very easy to handle and not at all cumbersome for new users on the platform.
- SmartPick Technology: it is about its algorithm that serves to achieve optimal matching for Zoosk users.
- Carousel function: This is a very dynamic way to choose whether or not you want to date users suggested by the system as if it were a catalog, green is yes, red is no, and white maybe.
- Gifts: Well, if you want to spend your money on the platform, buy “Zoosk coins”, which are used to buy emojis or images for other users (nothing material).
- Zoosk Coin Boosters: Zoosk coins can be used for more than gifts; they can be used to increase your profile. This allows you to pay a few dollars and place your profile at the top of searches for a period of time. This can really help boost the number of messages you receive and the number of other singles who take a look at your profile.
Zoosk Dating Site Review Price:
Zoosk requires payment for certain services in order to make use of some features. Let’s take a look at their prices:
|Membership||Term||Price per month||Total price||Total price|
Savings (vs. 1 month)
|Premium Plus||3 months||$19.98||$59.95||0%|
|Premium Ultra||6 months||$11||$66||45%|
Zoosk coin prices:
50 coins = $4.99
50 coins = $ 19.99
750 coins = $49.99
- Credit card
- Direct Debit
Pros and cons:
Nothing in this life is perfect, but Match aspires to excellence in the dating world. Let’s take a look at its pros and cons.
- Zoosk’s huge membership base offers varied options when looking for an ideal match.
- It can be easily accessed through a mobile app.
- Zoosk has a very nice and user-friendly interface.
- There are several options present on the website to enhance your match possibilities.
- Only paid members can send messages.
- You cannot search for a profile using keywords or interests.
- Profiles on Zoosk must be searched one at a time.
Well, nothing can be as good as it seems, but zoosk.com is rated 8.1 to 8.9 (depending on where you look for a review to go off of). It’s another of the many platforms offering online dating services, but let’s give it a chance to see what it has to offer.
Read More: Best Dating Sites