CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management and is a set of strategies and programs used to manage customer relationships. CRM software is a type of customer data management tool that helps companies collect, organize and access customer communications and profiles.
You can efficiently provide an excellent customer experience with organized customer details at your fingertips.
Getting the finest CRM software is a difficult undertaking. There are a lot of great options out there. Not to mention a lot of reviews as well. That’s why we did the legwork for ya.
Why use CRM software in your company
There are more and more companies and the competition is getting fiercer and fiercer. That said, it’s undeniable that your business needs a solid strategy to get the most sales and keep leads, right? That’s where CRM software comes in handy.
Advantages of using CRM software
- Analyze the information collected about products and services.
- Facilitates the creation of the best customer experience
- Allows you to measure customer satisfaction
- Increases customer retention
- Helps you improve your products and services
Types of CRM software
1. Operational CRM
Operational CRM focuses on the quality of customer service and typically provides the necessary support tools for various business processes, such as sales and marketing, to ensure that they all work together to improve customer service.
2. Collaborative CRM
Using collaborative CRM, the company can better understand the buying habits of its customers. In this way, it can easily share customer information between departments in the blink of an eye.
Collaborative CRM can be subdivided into two aspects:
– Interaction management: deals with designing the communication channels for customer interactions. The communication is done according to the customer’s preferences.
– Channel management: it enhances the means through which customers can reach the company and vice versa.
3. Analytical CRM
Analytical CRM typically provides organizations with a practical platform for data analysis and customer insight that influences sales rates. This type of CRM operates from the back office of an organization and does not deal directly with the customer.
4. Strategic CRM
Constantly strives to learn more about customers to provide them with the best value and quality options based on their preferences.
5. CRM campaign management
This type of CRM ensures that customers constantly receive relevant information that addresses their specific needs. You can use its excellent advertising provisions and channel them to consumers through digital media such as emails, telemarketing, messaging, or even direct phone calls. It all depends on the channel the consumer prefers. Campaign management CRM guarantees to drive sales and encourage new prospects to your business.
The Best CRM software 2022
Zoho CRM enables a global network of more than 250,000 businesses in 180 countries to convert more prospects, engage with customers and increase revenue. Transform your company with the gold standard in CRM software.
With the software, it is possible to conduct video conferences from within the CRM, establish real-time metrics and post-calls, and trigger notifications of customer feedback and interactions with the company, all with full process automation to save time.
Zoho CRM features
Workflow is seamless and fluid thanks to Zoho CRM’s intuitive software, eliminating rework.
Frequent and repetitive sales can be automated to avoid investing human resources in recurring billing.
Zoho CRM allows you to anticipate the user’s tendency to make the service as personalized as possible, thus increasing the conversion rate.
Monitoring the status of agreements facilitates decision-making that leads to the consolidation of the customer relationship.
Contact with customers is made by the most important means, but better yet, the particular case is studied and the most used means of contact is employed.
Customizable sales rules
Each customer can set the rules for purchases and affiliation, as well as indicate a representative for the sale.
Plans and pricing
Zoho CRM offers a 15-day free trial so that you can get to know how the platform works before deciding on the payment plan that suits you best:
- Price: 12$ user / month (with annual contract)
- Scoring rules
- Web forms
- Bulk email
- Personalized dashboards
- Price: 20$ user / month (with annual contract)
- All the features of the Standard plan
- Real-time customer notifications.
- Online and offline management of every stage of the business process
- Web to case forms
- Validation rules
- Inventory management
- Price: $35 user / month (with annual contract)
- All features of the Professional plan
- Conversational AI wizard, prediction, and suggestions
- Inbox prioritized by deal stages and value
- CRM view for better adoption
- Multiple user portals
- Advanced personalization
- Mobile SDK and MDM
- Price: $45 user / month (with annual contract)
- All features of the Enterprise plan
- Advanced business intelligence
- Enhanced feature limits
HubSpot CRM was designed from the ground up, eliminates manual work, and helps sales teams. It was specially created to help users get started and start selling in the modern world. HubSpot CRM takes care of all the little details (email registration, call recording, and data management) in a very intuitive way while freeing up valuable selling time.
Get an up-to-the-minute view of the entire sales funnels in a clear visual dashboard. Users can sort won and lost deals, scheduled appointments and send contracts over any time, and track performance against quotas. Sort deals by name, owner, quantity, or stage with custom filters for actionable information in much less time.
- Core CRM software is free
- Real-time lead behavior notification
- Customized email sequences for leads and existing customers
- Per-user plans can be expensive for small businesses
- Only one email per contact
In addition to the free plan, HubSpot CRM has three paid tiers: Starter, Professional, and Enterprise.
Each free plan includes a bid pipeline, a team or department with unlimited users, and up to one million contacts, companies, bids, or task details. The downside is that it only has online support; there’s no phone option. But HubSpot more than makes up for it by including these features per user per month:
- Calls (max. 15 minutes). Short calls can be made directly from the browser and you also have the option to record them, which makes it easy to automatically track calls and keep CRM records.
- Five templates. These templates help your team get up to speed with communications. You can also customize them to drive engagement for your campaigns.
- Notifications (max. 200). Real-time notifications allow your sales teams to stay on top of assigned leads, form submissions, deal mentions, and more. These notifications can be customized for web, desktop, and mobile applications.
- Five snippets. Code snippets are reusable texts that can be useful for a real-time chat as well as quick email responses.
- Five documents. The ability to upload, share and track up to five documents saves valuable time for your team.
- One booking page. The booking page can be integrated with your Google or Outlook calendar, which you can share with others to schedule a meeting.
Sales Hub™ Starter.
The Sales Hub™ Starter plan includes everything in the free plan with eight hours per month of calls and up to 5,000 templates, snippets, and documents. There are unlimited open-and-click email notifications, plus two deal pipelines on one team account.
New features that are available in this plan are:
- Insights. The prospecting tool reveals which companies are visiting your website and the pages they interact with most.
- Messaging. With messages, you can chat with visitors in real-time as they browse your site.
- Streams. Sequences automate follow-up emails to leads, freeing up valuable time for your sales team.
Sales Hub™ Professional Plan.
The Professional plan includes everything the Sales Hub™ Starter plan has and increases call time to 16 hours per user per month. Additional features include:
- Up to 15 deal pipelines
- Up to ten teams
- Up to 300 automated workflows
- Custom report generator
- Intelligent dispatch times
- Salesforce Integration
Smart dispatch times are a really neat addition to your stable CRM tools. HubSpot CRM analyzes sales activities through smart notifications and recommends which leads and activities to monitor. This makes it easier for sales reps to identify leads that are ready to convert.
Sales Hub™ Enterprise
Sales Hub™ Enterprise includes everything in the Professional package, plus a range of other features:
- Create custom objects
- Quote approvals
- Sales forecasting
- Sales analytics
- Predictive lead scoring
- Call transcription and recording
- Sales manuals
- Single sign-on
- Electronic signature
Freshsales is a CRM software designed for, as they define it, “high-growth, high-velocity sales teams”. The tool includes integrated phone and email, options for monitoring user behavior, and evaluating potential leads in a single all-in-one platform from which to manage the entire workflow. Sales team members can track events and manage a sales pipeline in a highly visual way, as well as view customized reports and analytics.
With Freshsales you can make direct calls by simply clicking on a contact’s phone number. Once you speak to them, the software will record the entire conversation history, including email conversations, in one place. Add notes, schedule tasks, and appointments, or send personalized welcome and voicemail messages to greet prospects. With Freshsales’ detailed customer insights, you can plan relevant conversations and follow up on important issues using the timeline. Freshsales takes care of collecting data and segmenting activities based on contact behavior.
One of the great things about Freshsales is that its visual sales pipeline system provides complete visibility into the status of deals during various stages as they happen. As a user, you can sort and filter by closing dates, drag and drop from to move deals through the sales pipeline at any stage, or call and email leads directly from the deals dashboard for a seamless workflow.
Freshsales Pricing Plans
- Blossom – 12€ MONTH
- Garden- 25$ MONTH
- Estate – 49$ MONTH
- Forest – 79€ MONTH
Sales Creatio is a full-featured sales automation platform for B2B and B2C companies that want to optimize their customer data management, sales, and operational workflows with a maximum degree of freedom. Sales Creatio empowers clients without specialized abilities to mechanize and deal with the whole deal without any problem, from lead generation to repeat sales, ensuring maximum productivity and efficiency within a sales team.
Powered by Sales Creatio, sales professionals can perform all of their activities in a single digital workspace, from viewing a 360-degree customer profile and tracking lead pipelines to using forecasting, setting up analytics dashboards, or managing field sales. Sales Creatio also allows users to run all customer communications on one platform, including email, chat, phone, and messengers.
Sales Creatio pricing plans:
- Lead the executives
- Opportunity the board
- Orders and solicitations
- 360° client view
- Cooperation instruments
- Deals anticipating
- Contact the board
- Business process the board
- Field Deals The executives
- Item the board
- Record stream robotization
- Project the board
- Versatile deals
- Synchronization and coordination
- Framework originator
- Information the executives
When it comes to developing features for Pipedrive, our philosophy is simple – everything is built around activity-based sales. We believe that in sales (and in life) you can’t control the results, but you can control the actions that move deals towards closure.
With Pipedrive you get full visibility into your funnel. We’ve built our program around a proven sales funnel management methodology.
Pipedrive Features and Functions
- Mobile Access
- Document Storage
- Marketing Automation Integration
- Internal Chat Integration
- Email Marketing
- Lead Screening
- Task management
- Quotes and quotations
- Calendar or reminder system
Pipedrive plans and pricing
- Organize actions and funnels to serve them with ease
- $ 12.5 – Member / Month
- Monitor and automate your daily tasks to reduce tedious work and generate more sales
- $ 24.90 – Member / Month
- Everything you need to collaborate, communicate and increase revenue
- $ 49.90 – Member / Month
- Personalized onboarding and support with your CRM
- $ 99.00 – Member / Month
Mailchimp is a web-based application that you can use in any web browser without the need to download and install a heavy software program on your device. You will only need a valid email address to start using the software. If you have an existing store, you can connect it with
Mailchimp in a few clicks.
Mailchimp is undoubtedly one of the best cloud-based email marketing services for creating, managing, and analyzing email marketing campaigns. Its collection of features now includes domain and website hosting, landing page creation, a website builder, and CRM functions.
In digital marketing, the software allows you to do everything from creating subscription forms and segmenting your audience to creating automated emails that follow a predefined sequence to improve conversion. On the plus side, it has a deliverability rate of 96-99%.
Mailchimp Pricing Plans
Mailchimp Plan – Monthly Pricing
- Free – US$ 0
- Fundamental – $11 /month
- Standard – $17 /month
- Premium – $299 /month
Mailchimp’s main features are:
- Tags, groups, and segmentation
- Email templates and email builder
- A/B testing
- Reporting and analytics
- E-commerce tools
- Social media management
Microsoft Dynamics CRM software is a good platform for running many of your business processes. Review sources often praise its large application suite, powerful AI-driven insights, and customization.
Many people who use Microsoft Dynamics CRM do so because they are familiar with other popular Microsoft products, such as Outlook for email, Microsoft Office Word for documents and Microsoft Office Excel for spreadsheets, and even Windows. But this doesn’t exclude people who have always preferred to do email with Gmail or work in Google Workspace.
With CRM software, some startups and other small businesses with a limited budget may find it more convenient to opt for a free customer relationship management system. Unfortunately, there are few if any free CRM tools with Microsoft, and the same goes for the more specific modules of Dynamics 365, such as sales, marketing, customer service, or project management, all of which we will write about below when describing the various features.
Other sectors of a company’s structure for which Dynamics offers modules include human resources, finance, supply chain management, and commerce tools. Perhaps a future article will explain those in more detail as well.
Microsoft Dynamics Pricing Plans
First of all, how much does Microsoft Dynamics cost? Let’s first review some Microsoft Dynamics 365 pricing:
Plan – Monthly Pricing
- Sales Professional – $65 /user/month
- Sales Enterprise – $95 /user/month
- Premium Sales – $135 /user/month
- Microsoft Relationship Sales – $162 /user/month
- Customer Information – $1,500 /tenant/month
- Customer Service Professional – $50 /user/month
- Marketing Professional – $1,500 /tenant/month
- Project Operations – $120 /user/month
Key features of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform are:
- Unified customer data
- Rich profiling and sentiment analysis
- Advanced AI customer information
- Customizable AI customer information
- Multi-device and multi-channel marketing
- Customer journey workflows
- Audience segmentation
- Event and webinar planning
- AI content creator
- A/B testing
- Preferred communication channels
- Deal risk notification
- Sales relationship analysis and recommendations
- Pipeline management
- Sales Coaching
- Self-service options
- Ticket routing
- Team collaboration
- Real-time support sentiment analysis
- Agent knowledge gap analysis
- Field service management
- Pricing and costing
- Standardized project templates
Daylite, the only CRM solution made for mac, extends the definition of CRM and increases your team’s productivity while maximizing leads, customer relationships, and revenue.
Your customer connections are the lifeblood of your company. Daylite helps you maintain a customer communication history and details in one place. Plus, it’s shared with your team so everyone stays in the loop.
- Small businesses (2-50)
- Medium businesses (51-500)
- On-premise environment
Pricing starts at:
- Free version
- Free trial
ClickUp makes it easy to organize and grow your customer relationships with tracking, data visualizations, email, and more, all in one place.
It’s an interesting project management tool. It offers an excellent free plan and has more options than you can shake a stick at, but suffers a bit when it comes to usability.
When looking for the best project management software, you’re likely to come across ClickUp. It has a devoted audience of users who praise it for its versatility, a large number of options, and, of course, its price. In this comprehensive ClickUp review, we’ll go over all these points and more to see if it’s a good choice for you.
- Great free plan
- Many different and useful features
- Unlimited file storage on paid plans
- A bit annoying to use
- Documentation is unpredictable
- Some lag when moving tasks
- Lacks depth in some important areas
- Basic functionality with some limitations
- All per-user pricing; Most limitations removed
- 1-month plan – 9/month
- 1-year plan – 5/month
- 60 billed each year – Save 44% off
- All prices are per user; additional features are added, especially security.
- 1-month plan – $19/month
- 1-year plan – $12/month
- $144 billed each year – Save 37% off
Really Simple Systems
Simple Systems CRM is designed for small to medium-sized businesses or departments of larger organizations that conduct business-to-business sales. According to the vendor, the product is a simple and easy-to-use online CRM sales, support, and marketing system. The CRM is cloud-based, making it suitable for companies with multiple locations and people working remotely or at home. Founded in 2006, Really Simple Systems had over 18,000 users.
With the integrated email marketing module, users can create marketing campaigns and send out emails and newsletters directly from the CRM system
- Sales force automation
- Customer service and support
- Marketing Automation
- CRM project management
- CRM reporting and analysis
- Personalization and customization
- CRM Security
- US$ 0, 2 users, and 100 company records
- US$ 15 PER USER, 1000 COMPANY RECORDS, UNLIMITED CONTACTS, 1 GB DOCUMENT STORAGE, MAIL SYNC.
- Per user, 1000 company records, unlimited contacts, 1 Gb document storage, mail sync, custom configuration, custom reports, API integration, online ‘self-service’ support center, email and online chat support, and optional marketing module.
- US$ 33 per user, 5000 company records, unlimited contacts, 5 Gb document storage, mail sync, custom settings, custom reports, API integration, advanced user permission levels, online self-service support center, free email, chat and phone support, priority technical support, optional marketing, and service desk modules.